Educational and Scientific PhD training programs in English
The Scientific School «Innovative Development Management in the Era of Knowledge Economy» is chaired by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technics of Ukraine Valentin A. Rach.
Professor Rach is the scientific supervisor and consultant of 4 prepared and successfully defended Doctoral Thesis and 14 PhD (Candidate's) Thesis done in 4 scientific majors.
There are 2 foreign citizens among Doctors of Philosophy (Candidates of Science). Nowadays in the Scientific School there are two international PhD degree seeking applicants. Besides there are four Doctor of Sciences and three Doctor of Philosophy degree seeking applicants in our school who Ukrainian citizens are.
Scientists of our School have been conducting research and scientific activity since 1993 on the basis of the authentic learning methodology and own scientific research results in such fields as Project and Program Management, Enterprise Economics and Economic Security, State Governance, etc.
General programs characteristics
FQ EHEA – third cycle, 8 level
Program duration and volume
Four academic years; Educational component is 60 ECTS credits
Major, within the scope of which the programs are implemented
Project and Program Management
by semesters - three semesters are for educational activity, five semesters are for scientific activity
Master Degree, research proposition (project)
applied research (study) which solves the current scientific and practical problem (task)
Program completion result
After the successful completion of the program and thesis defense, the degree seeking applicant gets the «KROK» University diploma of Doctor of Philosophy, the quality and acknowledgement of which is proved by the name and recognition of the School in the scientific community.
Research topic formation
Research topic is directly related to the specific practical problematics that must be solved by a degree seeking applicant for his or her professional growth
Program training principles
- Educational component is fully based on research results and methodology of the Scientific School.
- The program doesn’t teach you, but you are studying what is necessary for solving the scientific and practical problems, competencies development and career growth.
Expected results of scientific component completion
- Demonstrate systematic understanding of the research area and proficiency in using the skills and methods of research connected with the subject field;
- Ability to critically analyze, assess and synthesize new and complicated ideas;
- Due to conducted original research to broaden the knowledge frames, promote the scientific development within the research subject;
- Ability to communicate with experts, wide range of academic community and society in general in one’s knowledge area;
- Ability to develop and promote new knowledge that are basic for the society;
Formal matter that proves the existence of the results of scientific component accomplishment:
- Scientific result, which develops and deepens the existing methodological base of Project and Program Management, which is also characterized by novelty at the following levels: "at first", "has been improved", "received further development”, which solves urgent scientific and practical tasks in Project Management.
- Completed and duly executed Thesis submitted for defense.
- Publications in professional collections of scientific papers (scientific journals) in Ukraine (at least three) and in collections of scientific papers indexed in international scientometric databases (at least one).
- Participation in professional domestic and international conferences (at least six).
- Internship and / or participation in grant projects
- Pedagogical experience of scientific knowledge teaching, including the use of own scientific results (development of original curriculum and appropriate teaching materials).