Second Higher Education (Retraining)
Institute for Master and Post Diploma Studies of «KROK» University offers the programs of Second Higher Education (Retraining). This is your chance to discover new horizons for yourself and embark on a new phase of your development.
Second Higher Education Majors:
- Finance and Credit
- Accounting and Audit
- International Economics
- Foreign Economic Activity Management
- Enterprise Economics
Ability to master modern economic knowledge, financial technologies and best practices of economic and financial policies of leading foreign and domestic companies will be interesting for both economy and finance specialists and middle and senior managers.
- Educational background: second cycle of Higher Education (“Specialist”, “Master” Degree)
- Degree Certificate with Supplement (original and copy)
- Medical Certificate (form 086) (original and copy)
- 6 color photographs (3x4)
- Identification code
- Passport (submitted personally)
- Registration certificate or military record (liable for military service submit personally)