Integrating Dual Higher Education in Moldova and Ukraine / COOPERA
Priority: Strengthening of relations between higher education systems and the wider economic and social environment
Project duration: 15.01.2021 – 14.01.2024
Coordinator: Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova Republic of Moldova
Co-coordinator in Ukraine: KROK University
- Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
- Technical University of Moldova
- Free International University of Moldova
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova
- Uzhhorod national university
- KROK University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Odessa National University of Economics
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Programme country partners:
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, GERMANY
- Universitat de Lleida, SPAIN
- Varna University of Management, BULGARIA
- Akademia WSB, POLAND
- European Policy Development and Research Institute of Maribor, SLOVENIA
Project goals and objectives:
- The project aim is to integrate Dual Higher Education (DHE) in the Partner countries in general, and to improve individual employability and development, increase suitability and continuity between the demands of the professional world and the initial training of university students, and achieve of greater economic efficiency and social integration, in particular.
Specific project objectives:
- To identify needs and specific requirements of companies in different industrial sectors and businesses for DHE and to find companies willing to participate in pilot implementations of DHE during the project;
- To develop a flexible and generic Dual Higher Education Model (DHEM) to support different needs and interests of employers, higher education institutions (HEIs) and students in different industrial and business sectors and to provide recommendations to HEIs for implementation of Dual Higher Education;
- To test the specific DHE models generated from the developed generic DHEM, by realizing their pilot implementations during the project and to analyze achieved results;
- To propose changes to legislation/regulations to adapt Dual Higher Education in the Partner countries.
- Flexible and generic dual higher education model (DHEM),
- Creation of legal and other conditions for implementation of DHE,
- Pilot testing of the flexible and generic DHEM,
- Quality assurance and monitoring,
- Dissemination, Exploitation & Sustainability,
- Project management.
- Report on review of needs and recommendations regarding DHE based on the companies’ needs;
- Flexible and generic Dual Higher Education Models developed;
- Guidelines on DHE implementation;
- Documents on description and concept of the specific DHEMs;
- Material for specific Dual Study Programs elaborated;
- Analysis of the results of pilot testing of each of specific DHEM;
- Final conference proceedings.
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.