Master’s Degree Program in English
Educational program offered by the Scientific School «Innovative Development Management in the Era of Knowledge Economy»:
- Field: «Administration and Management»
- Major: «Management»
- Program: «Project Management»
- Previous educational background: Bachelor/Master in any field
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters), 120 credits ECTS
The main direction of further professional growth
Moderating principle of training
Lecturers do not teach you! Lecturers moderate your studying and help you to achieve your goals when forming and developing competencies that are in demand in the labor market, and, therefore, actual for your professional career
Individualized training under the guidance of a competent scientific supervisor and a personal tutor
- Getting a specialization. Each program contains theoretical and practical blocks (training and Master’s thesis writing). Research issue and practical training content you define individually in cooperation with the scientific supervisor. This allows considering your special interests.
- Access to the scientific knowledge, experience and competency of the scientists-lectures of Scientific School. Course content necessarily involves advanced scientific findings (models, methods) created by the Scientific School «Innovative Development Management in the Era of Knowledge Economy».
- Access to international professional certification according to International Project Management Association system
- Further developing competencies at the PhD level
- Creating your own educational space using «KROK» University resources and inventory
- Training and workflow in English
- Leadership and career development
- Communications and relations management
- HR and team management
- Intellectual Property
- Modern managerial thinking
- Making managerial decisions in terms of NON-factors
- Introduction to business requirements management
- Governing, management and operation of a firm
- Starting, supporting and developing business
Twice a year.
|Stages of enrollment process||Dates|
|Application and submitting documents||From 15th of January till 28th of February|
|Entrance exams||By the 28th of February|
|Enrollment order||No later than 1st of March|
|Stages of enrollment process||Dates|
|Application and submitting documents||From 1st of July till 30th of October|
|Entrance exams||By the 31st of October|
|Enrollment order||No later than 1st of November|
- Valentyn A. Rach - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Techniques of Ukraine, chief editor of the specialized scientific journal «Project management and development of production», certified Project Management Assessor, Member of the Council charged to assess dissertations for PhD and Doctoral degree in Project and Program Management, Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of information and communication technologies in «KROK» University.
- Helen Medvedieva - Doctor of Science in Project and Program Management, Professor, Member of the Council charged to assess dissertations for PhD and Doctoral degree in Project and Program Management, Deputy Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of information and communication technologies in «KROK» University.
- Iryna Petrova - Doctor of Science, Professor, Expert on Human Resource Management, Behavioral economics, Economic Security, business consultant, Member of the Council charged to assess dissertations for PhD and Doctoral degree in Economic Security
- Lyudmyla Gorohova - Director of the Ukrainian Association for the Development of Management and Business Education (UAMDBE), expert for effective communications in organization
- Helen Sharova – PMP, PhD in project and program management, associate professor of the project management department, business consultant, expert for developing business processes, project portfolio management, projects of development and construction. Experienced trainer for project managers and project teams.
- Sergij Zhdanov - MSc in Project Management, IT Project Manager, Consultant on Project and Change Management, Business Analysis, Requirements Management
- Nataliya Borulko - Assistant Professor, Graduate Student in Project and Program Management, Project Manager
- Oleg Lukutin - MSc in Project Management, IT Project Manager, practicing Scrum master, Agile trainer
Where to start:
- Contact the faculty to get more details.
- Get acceptance letter from the faculty.
- Initiate getting the invitation from «KROK» University in cooperation with the faculty.
To prepare package of documents:
- Check that your bachelor certificate and transcript are legalized appropriately (certified by apostille according to Apostille Convention or carry the legalization stamp of your country and legalized in the nearest Embassy of Ukraine according to the procedure in your country for use your certificate abroad). In case of legalization in nearest Embassy of Ukraine check that notarized translations into Ukrainian of your bachelor certificate and transcript both, carry the stamps certifying appropriate translation and legalization. As soon as you have legalized documents send them to the faculty to be sure everything is well done.
- Get educational visa.
- By a ticket.
- Send a scan of your ticket to the faculty to prepare a letter for airport.
- After coming to Ukraine, get at least, two copies of the notarized translation into Ukrainian of your Passport.