International Office of «KROK» University was established to carry out the development of international relations and initiatives of «KROK» University.
The International Office was originally established in 1999 to respond to the needs of a growing number of international students coming to study in Ukraine. Today training of foreign citizens still remains one of the priorities of the Office.
The first enrolment of international students was made in 2001. Since then there have been students from over 30 countries studying at the University. As for now out of over 5000 people studying at «KROK» University approximately 500 are foreign citizens. International students are eligible to receive diplomas of a qualified Bachelor or Master in various fields. Moreover, the University offers an academic program in International Economics (full-time studies), Finance and Credit, as well as Management (part-time studies) which are taught in Russian. Through the years, the International Office has played an increasingly important role in advocacy with government agencies and legislators on issues concerning international students and scholars.
The International Office offers graduate and professional programs to the foreign students, as well as the research centres and affiliated teaching services to minimize the difficulties they may experience both upon arrival and later during their stay at «KROK» University. The overall international activity of the University is conducted in accordance with the University Strategic plan and concerns the following issues:
- International students training;
- Double Degree academic programs;
- Students and lecturers exchange with foreign educational institutions;
- Internship abroad and educational tourism;
- Establishing of University branches abroad;
- Grant project elaboration.
The International Office maintains close relations with the international partnership educational institutions from all over the world. To name a few:
- Higher Business School National Louis University, Poland;
- Leon Kozminski University of Warsaw, Poland;
- Hanze University, Groningen, the Netherlands;
- Markus Verbeek Business Academy, the Netherlands;
- Dutch University of Applied Sciences for Business Professionals, the Netherlands;
- Freie University Berlin, Germany;
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
- University of Applied Sciences FH KREMS, Austria ;
- Frycz Modrzewskiy Krakow Higher School, Poland;
- Khazar University, Azerbaijan etc.