International Office of «KROK» University was established to carry out the development of international relations and initiatives of «KROK» University.
The International Office was originally established in 1999 to respond to the needs of a growing number of international students coming to study in Ukraine. Today training of foreign citizens still remains one of the priorities of the Office.
The first enrolment of international students was made in 2001. Since then there have been students from over 40 countries studying at the University. As for now out of over 4000 people studying at «KROK» University more, than 700 are foreign citizens. International students are eligible to obtain Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD diplomas in various fields, languages of instruction are – English, Russian, Ukrainian. Through the years, the International Office has played an increasingly important role in advocacy with government agencies and legislators on issues concerning international students and scholars.
The International Office offers graduate and professional programs to the foreign students, as well as the research centres and affiliated teaching services to minimize the difficulties they may experience both upon arrival and later during their stay at «KROK» University. The overall international activity of the University is conducted in accordance with the University Strategic plan and concerns the following issues:
- International students training;
- Double Degree academic programs;
- Students’ and staff exchange with foreign educational institutions;
- Internship abroad and educational tourism;
- Grant project elaboration.
The International Office maintains close relations with the international partnership educational institutions from all over the world. To name a few:
- Kodolanyi Janos University, Hungary;
- Kozminski University, Poland;
- Hanze University, Groningen, the Netherlands;
- Netherlands Business Academy, the Netherlands;
- University of Foggia, Italy;
- Catholic University San Antonio of Murcia, Spain;
- University of Applied Sciences FH KREMS, Austria ;
- Turiba University, Latvia;
- Khazar University, Azerbaijan
- Ilia State University, Georgia, etc.