Career Development Center (CDC) is a department of «KROK» University which helps students to prepare themselves for future careers and facilitates their employment.
CDC mission - we help young professionals to find a decent job and for companies – to find promising and talented employees.
Fields of CDC activity:
- Career guidance – the help in the determining of the range of professions to which skills, interests and abilities of young people are most relevant.
- Informal learning – development of professional competencies of students, their skills, time management, goal-setting and business communication needed for successful employment and probation.
- Internship – cooperation with companies on conduction of practices and internships of students in their major field.
- Employment of Students and Alumni of the University for temporary and permanent employment.
Opportunities for students:
- Preparation of an effective CV;
- Getting of professional advice on effective job search;
- Ability to pass the test interview;
- Getting of information about current vacancies of employers and internships / practices;
- Passage of the free training of professional competencies and improvement of their competitiveness in the labor market;
- Possibility of temporary or permanent employment.
Opportunities for employers:
- Distribution in free of vacancy announcements on the University web-site and the information boards;
- Possibility to participate in job fairs, career days, presentations of students and graduates;
- Possibility to participate in career guidance and educational projects of University within the corporate social responsibility;
- The initial selection of students at the University by CDC staff for vacancies at the request of employers.