Mediation: Training and Society Transformation / MEDIATS
Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education support the modernization, accessibility and internationalization of higher education in Partner Countries. These projects build on the success of the Alfa, Edu-link and Tempus programs.
The projects aim to encourage cooperation between the EU and Partner Countries and support eligible Partner Countries in addressing challenges in the management and governance of their higher education institutions. This includes improving the quality of higher education, developing new and innovative education programs, modernizing higher education systems through reform policies as well as fostering cooperation across different regions of the world through joint initiatives.
You will find more information following the link.
- enable Universities to be one of the key players in facilitation of the processes of mediation in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine to enhance democracy and objective problem resolution by acquiring best European practices.
Specific project objectives:
- To develop and implement Master's degree program «Mediation».
- To establish sustainable Mediation Federation.
- To promote mediation values within the society in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine.
- November 15, 2018 – November 14, 2021.
- Netherlands Business Academy, the Netherlands.
- «KROK» University, Ukraine.
- Fundacion Universitaria San Antonio, Spain,
- Turiba University, Latvia,
- «KROK» University, Ukraine,
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine,
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine,
- Khazar University, Azerbaijan,
- Ganja State University, Azerbaijan,
- Ilia State University, Georgia,
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia,
- Hultgren Nachhaltigkeitsberatung UG, Germany.
- Learning of EU experience,
- Development of MDP in Mediation,
- Launch of Master Degree Program in Mediation,
- Development of the Mediation Federations,
- Quality management,
- Dissemination and sustainability,
- Project Management.
- Master Degree Program in Mediation is implemented at 7 HEIs,
- Qualified staff,
- Mediation Federation is created at each Partner country,
- Methods/ action plan of promotion of mediation values into the society of Ukraine, Georgia and Azerbaijan,
- Qualified specialists-mediators, able to resolve disputes peacefully.
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union. The Project web-site can be found here.