International Office was originally established in 1999 to respond to the needs of a growing number of international students coming to study in Ukraine.
Educational and Scientific Institute of International Education was established on the basis of International Office in 2022 to carry out the development of international relations and initiatives of «KROK» University. Today training of foreign citizens still remains one of the priorities of the Institute.
Educational and Scientific Institute of International Education includes:
International Office initiates and implements:
- formal and informal educational programs, in particular: a number of English(other foreign languages)-taught programs at Bachelor's, Master's level;
- language training programs for foreigners;
- programs for preparing foreigners for admission to higher educational institutions of Ukraine and foreign countries;
- Double Degree programs;
- students’ and staff exchange with foreign educational institutions;
- short-term certificate programs;
- issuance of invitations to study;
- recognition of foreign educational documents;
- follows-up and supports the stay of foreigners in Ukraine.
The first enrollment of international students was made in 2001. Since then there have been students from over 40 countries studying at the University. As for now out of over 4000 people studying at «KROK» University more, than 700 are foreign citizens. International students are eligible to obtain Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD diplomas in various fields, languages of instruction are – English, Ukrainian. Through the years, the International Office has played an increasingly important role in advocacy with government agencies and legislators on issues concerning international students and scholars.
International Projects Office
The international cooperation at the University is rather systematic and mutually beneficial. It facilitates the participants’ mobility, provides intellectual, professional and personal growth, and expands the world outlook and cultural experience of Ukrainian and international students. One of the priority directions of «KROK» University international cooperation policy is the participation in different international projects
International Projects Office of Educational and Scientific Institute of International Education prepares applications for international technical assistance projects, carries out their implementation and support, coordinates international initiatives of University staff and students.
Educational and Scientific Institute of International Education cooperates with partner educational institutions from all over the world.