Regulations for Admission
Educational activities in the higher educational institution «KROK» University are carried out in accordance with the license of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine series АЕ № 636460 of June 10, 2015.
The Regulations for Admission have been elaborated by the Admission Commission of the «KROK» University (hereinafter - Admission Commission), under the Terms of Admission to higher educational institutions of Ukraine, approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine by the Order of October 15, 2020, №1274 and registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 9, 2020, №1225/35508.
1. General Provisions
1.1. The higher educational institution «KROK» University (hereinafter – «KROK» University) announces admission of students for training in higher education at the educational and qualification levels and within the fields of training (majors) according to the licensed amount ... (see Appendix 1).
1.3. The «KROK» University admits citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons residing on the territory of Ukraine on legal grounds, have the appropriate educational (educational and qualification) level and expressed a desire to receive higher education…
Terms of admission and training of foreigners and stateless persons
... Admission of foreigners and stateless persons to higher education institutions is carried out in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine «On Higher Education», «On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons», «On Ukrainians Abroad», «On Refugees and Persons in Need of Additional or of Temporary Protection», Decree of the President of Ukraine of June 3, 1994 № 271 «On measures in developing economic cooperation of the regions of Ukraine with adjacent regions of the Republic of Belarus and administrative units of the Republic of Moldova» (except for applicants from Republic of Belarus), Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 11, 2013 № 684 «Some issues concerning the admission of foreign citizens and stateless persons», by Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of November 1, 2013 № 1541 «Some issues of organization of enrollment and education (internship) of foreign citizens and stateless persons» registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013 2004/24536.
... Citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus who do not have permanent (temporary) residence permit in Ukraine are accepted for studies by individual permission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine…
... Foreign citizens and stateless persons (hereinafter - foreign citizens) can obtain higher education at the expense of individuals and/or legal entities, if otherwise is not provided by international treaties of Ukraine, consent to the obligation of which is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, legislation or agreements between higher educational institutions on international academic mobility…
... Foreign citizens and stateless persons shall submit the following documents to the University:
- Application form;
- 2 copies of Passport notarized translation into Ukrainian (or Temporary residence permit);
- Original copy of High school certificate (with marks/grades) OR Diploma on higher education + its notarized translation into Ukrainian (please, mind that the foreign applicants should legalize their documents on education at Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country);
- 8 photos 3x4 cm;
- Letter from the previous University in which it should be stated that there are no claims from the University to the student (if the student has already studied and had the registration on the territory of Ukraine);
- Academic Transcript of Records issued by a foreign/Ukrainian educational institution (in case of transfer or renewal of studies, starting from 2nd year of studies).
... A copy of a document certifying received education and containing the grades for the subjects, a report on general health state, certificate of HIV infection absence and a copy of a birth certificate must be certified in accordance with the laws of the country of residence and legalized in the established order, unless otherwise is provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
... For foreign educational documents the procedure of Recognition (equivalence setting) is compulsory. It must be initiated by the owner of the documents within the first month of studies at the University. Recognition (equivalence setting) of documents for the purpose of continuing education must be done be the beginning of the second semester of the first year of studies…
... Foreign citizens who come to Ukraine to study are enrolled on accredited educational programs in the following terms:
- to obtain Bachelor's, Master's degrees:
|Applications and documents submission starts
|Deadline for applications and documents submission
|February 28 (inclusive)
|October 31 (inclusive)
|till December 29
|till February 28
|till October 31
|till December 29
|Enrollment of students
|not later than March 02
|not later than November 01
|not later than December 30
- during a year for postgraduate and doctoral studies, according to the curriculum of Preparatory Course in learning Ukrainian or English languages, a professional development and internship.
* The academic year starts at the beginning of September, mid of October, mid of November (depending on a program).