Ukrainian-Dutch Double Degree Bachelor Program
The Double Degree Program in Business Administration is implemented by «KROK» University in cooperation with the Netherlands Business Academy (Breda, the Netherlands). The main goal of the project for students is receiving of a qualitative education to get Bachelor Degree in accordance with EU standards.
The program benefits are determined by its unique characteristics. The main ones are:
- International diploma of the accredited Program of Dutch University;
- Competence approach to study with the formation of "competence portfolio";
- Practically-oriented training;
- Modern methodical approach;
- Development of entrepreneurial skills;
- Mentoring as part of the educational concept.
Teaching is provided by the team of highly experienced Ukrainian and the Netherlands lecturers. They combine educational activities with practical ones in fields belonging to the range of their teaching. This ensures a close combination of theory and practice during the classes. Studying is provided by using interactive methods and designed to meet the individual needs of students.
Ukrainian-Dutch Double Degree Bachelor program in Business Administration presupposes obtaining of Ukrainian degree in Management and Dutch BBA degree.
Enrollment/Invitation periods lasts from June 30 till October 30 - Summer intake, from January 15 till February 28 - Winter intake.
Classes start at the second part of October/February.
Duration of the program is 4 years, 8 semesters.
Netherlands Business Academy is the provider of practice-oriented programs, academic courses and master classes in the Netherlands. NLBA is focused on the professional who would like to gain more out of his or her career with practical training. The success of NLBA programs lies in the inspiring and effective encounters between teachers and fellow students. Moreover, all NLBA programs have a direct relationship with daily practice. NLBA guarantees an optimal support in one’s personal development.
The lecturers of NLBA are experienced professionals with an active role in business or government. NLBA programs have undergone the evaluation process, conducted by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organization (NVAO). The Master of Finance & Control, Master in Business Administration and Bachelor in Business Administration are NVAO accredited programs.
Private and public universities of the Netherlands
NLBA is a private Dutch university. As in many other countries, the Netherlands has a system of private and public universities. In public universities tuition is relatively low. The state compensates them the cost of those students’ education who successfully completed the training. The government provides private universities with no financial support. Accordingly, students of such institutions pay for their education more. Such universities are generally smaller and more focused on the market. They are mostly specialized in working professionals who want to get Bachelor degree, or in companies wishing to conduct training for personnel.
Because public education is well funded and the state guarantees its availability to majority of the population, the private universities can attract students only with a help of high quality training and special programs.
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
Business Administration Specialty is now one of the most popular and widely used. The academic degree "Bachelor in Business Administration" is awarded to professionals who are trained to work in business and management. Graduates of this program have the appropriate knowledge and skills and have the kind of world view, based on deep understanding of the features of a market economy and its features, functions and economic role of the state, awareness of social responsibility and the need for civilized ethics of its conduct. The training is created for those who plan in future to claim for responsible positions in business.
The Double Degree Program covers the basic functional fields of the specialty, namely: management, organizational behavior, accounting, finance, marketing, sales, operations management, information technology, law, human resources management. The program curriculum has obvious practical orientation. The Program promotes individual improvement through the development of such qualities as decision making and negotiating capacity for teamwork, leadership, communication skills and presentation.
Education based on competences
The Double Degree Program uses the education system, based on competencies. Competences are the combinations of theoretical knowledge, personal skills and professional attitude. We believe that it is impossible to train practitioners, teaching them only the theory. Students should know how to apply theory in practical situations, and have the right professional attitude.
The Double Degree Program is based on the competencies profile, developed in close cooperation with business environment.
Most bachelor programs train students for a profession in a particular industry or sector. The bachelor in Business Administration is, in contrast, wide-ranging. Students are trained to operate in middle and senior level within any organization.
The bachelor Business Administration is NVAO accredited.
Netherlands Degree in BBA + Ukrainian Degree in ManagementBenefits:
- Study in the EU + in UA (candidate to EU membership state)
- 2 recognized degrees
- High chance to get EU visa with Ukrainian residence permit
- Participation in exchange programs with EU Universities, possibility to get scholarship (Erasmus+ Program)
- Lower prices for accommodation and food in Ukraine, comparing to the Netherlands
- Lower tuition fee for the program in amount of 2200 Euro per year
- No financial guarantee
- Online studies (for the non-identified period)
- If you want to come to NL physically you will need to cover financial guarantee
- Cover your stay in NL for 2 weeks visit on 3rd year
Netherlands Degree in BBABenefits:
- Study in the EU
- Recognized diploma
- Practice-oriented training
- Students are allowed to work up to 16 hours per week or full-time in the summer months (June to August)
- Possibility of visa refusal
- Financial guarantee for student’s stay in amount of 10800 Euro (it covers accommodation and health insurance for 1 year, an administrative fee, visa/residence permit costs and an allocation for living expenses)
- Tuition fee in amount of 9000 Euro per year
- High prices for accommodation, living expenses in the Netherlands
- Scan of passport
- High school certificate (diploma)
- Filled in and signed application form