The main goal of «KROK» University is to provide students with qualitative training and facilitate their competitiveness on the labour market. At present, the University enrolls students to departments of full-time and part-time studies. In 2002«KROK» University established the Preparatory Course for foreign citizen.
«KROK» University conducts full-time, as well as part-time studies. Depending on a program, the languages of the instruction are: English, Ukrainian and Russian.
The following majors are offered to obtain Bachelor Degree
The following majors are offered to obtain Master Degree
- International Economic Relations
- International Relations, Public Relations and Regional Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activity
- Accounting and Taxation
- Logistic Activity Management
- Agile Technologies of Software Development
- Financial and Economic Security Management
- Private Detective Activity Management
- Project Management
- Quality, Standardization and Certification
- Administrative Management
- Educational Institution Management
- Business Administration
- Health Care Institution Management
- Public Health
The students have the right to participate in Mobility and Exchange Programs.