International Students Adaptation and Integration / INTERADIS
Priority: Internationalization of Higher Education Institutions
Project duration: 15.11.2020 – 14.11.2023
Project Coordinator: Netherlands Business Academy, the Netherlands.
Project Co-Coordinator: KROK University.
- Foggia University, Italy;
- Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden, Germany;
- Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania;
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine;
- Odessa National Politechnical University, Ukraine;
- Mariupol State University, Ukraine;
- Sumy National Agrarian University, Ukraine;
- V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine;
- Ivan Franko National University, Ukraine;
- National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, Ukraine;
- Ukrainian State Center for International Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Hultgren Nachhaltigkeitsberatung UG, Germany.
Project goals and objectives:
- To integrate international students into Ukrainian and European educational space by the means of cultural, ethnic, social and academic assets.
Specific project objectives:
- To develop and implement Roadmap, that includes all aspects of international students integration and adaptation.
- To improve quality of training and administrative services, assure informational support of international students.
- To upgrade qualifications of administrative and academic staff.
- To create tolerant multicultural international environment at Ukrainian HEIs.
- To disseminate project results among Ukrainian HEIs.
- Learning of the EU experience.
- Development of internationalization capacity.
- Modernization of administrative procedures.
- Development and implementation of Roadmap of international students integration.
- Development and piloting of the course for adaptation of international students.
- Modernization of University infrastructure.
- Adaptation of training programs for international students.
- Training and mobility activities.
- Quality management.
- Dissemination and exploitation.
- Project management.
- Developed Roadmap, that includes all aspects of international students integration.
- Trained staff.
- Increased quality of training and administrative services.
- Created more favourable environment for international students.
- Project results disseminated.
Project web-site: https://interadiscoordinat.wixsite.com/interadis
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.