Andrii Lotariev, Head of International Office and other staff of International Office: Galina Bohachenko, Project Manager; Anna Drobyna, Project Manager; Maryna Yevchenko, Administration Manager; Yuliia Khriienko, Inga Zayets and Anastasiia Shepelia, Project Managers; Aleksandra Horbachenko, Administration Manager, participated in the event on behalf of «KROK» University.
The program of the visit included the following topics:
- prof. Stefano Netti: «The COVID-19 pandemic and the university system: new challenges and new opportunities for development and internationalization of Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions»;
- prof. Edagardo Sica, topic: «International students and disability: ensuring accessibility to the Ukrainian higher education system»;
- prof. Domenico Viti, topic: «Smoothing students’ culture gap: enhancing mutual understanding and relationship when studying in Ukraine»;
- PhD Olesia Benchak - Department of History and International Relations, Uzhhorod National University, topіc: «Working experience at UniFG International office within Erasmus+ program»;
- Giulio Esposito, topic: «Strategies to attract international students. Sharing best practices of University of Foggia in adaptation of international students».
A lot of thanks to the organizers of the event – University of Foggia for an interesting and fruitful study visit!
The project INTERADIS - International Students Adaptation and Integration 619451-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP aims to integrate international students into Ukrainian and European educational space by the means of cultural, ethnic, social and academic assets.
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.