«KROK» University was represented by team of International Office: Anna Drobyna, Yuliia Khriienko and Anastasiia Shepelia, Project Managers, and Maryna Yevchenko, Administration Manager.
The program was as follows:
- National Agency welcome and presentation «Lithuanian HEIs in Erasmus+ international dimension and update on possibilities for Ukrainian-European partners in the coming calls»;
- presentation of MRU International Office and changes over time (organizational structure and staff functions), by Mrs. Audra Dargytė Burokienė, Head of International Office;
- on-site survey of participants (trainees of IO) Recruitment, admission, pre-arrival preparation, integration questions;
- Academic Affairs Center (structure and staff functions in relation to international students integration), by Assoc. Prof. dr. Inga Daukšienė, Head of Academic Affairs Сenter;
- pre-arrival preparation and guidance services to admitted international students. Step by step sharing of MRU practice by Ms. Inesa Cvetkova, Chief Manager of Incoming Students;
- ESN MRU Vilnius section (Students-Mentors team);
- presentation and interactive session of King Sejong Institute Vilnius by Ms. Karolina Zakarauskaitė, Senior Manager and Administrator of KSI Vilnius;
- admission, marketing and recruitment practices of Mykolas Romeris University;
- admission results of latest intake with practical demonstration on tools used by MRU (Dreamapply -as a tool for marketing and admissions administration system) - Ms. Aura Greičiūtė, International Marketing and Admissions Manager;
- MRU Ambassadors programme: experiences and results from last intake, lessons learned and how we use them in reshaping the programme - Ms. Sandra Ščerbo, Senior Manager of Admissions and Marketing Office;
- meeting with Ukrainian Ambassador in Lithuania H.E. Mr. Volodymyr Yatsenkivskyi Social Innovations doctoral school (international applicants, procedures, internships for doctoral students) engagement of doctoral student into MRU LAB projects – Ms. Loreta Paukštytė, Head of Social Innovations Doctoral School;
- sustainability strategy of MRU and activities engaging students. - Dr. Nomeda Gudelienė, Advisor to Vice-Rector for Sustainable Development;
- after arrival integration of international students. Practical experience of the whole cycle starting from Introductory week, orientation, student mentors activities, socio-cultural integration, mid-term follow-up, counselling and related services during entire study period - Ms. Inesa Cvetkova, Chief Manager of Incoming Students;
- Vilnius municipality support to integration of international students «Go Vilnius» presentation of activities and opportunities;
- international student integration. Student experience by Hatice, Emine, Christian;
- visit to the Center for Civil Education.
We are sincerely thankful to the team of Mykola Romeris University for organizing such a wonderful and informative event!