The event gathered more than 30 participants from all over the world: Azerbaijan, United Kingdom, Georgia, India, Italy, Kazakhstan, Canada, Mexico, Malaysia, Germany, the USA, Finland, France etc. Halyna Bohachenko, Projects and Programs Manager of International Office, represented «KROK» University.
During the International week the following issues were considered:
- Good internationalization practices,
- AACSB International – Membership and Quality Assurance
- Hints and tips on how to run successfully Erasmus+ project, non-EU
- International exchange and international job experience
- Multicultural client service
- Engagement of International Students in University Activities
At the event active networking was promoted, the participants exchanged knowledge and ideas, discussed the areas for cooperation.