A distinguished guest Tamasz Vitian, Advisor in Policy, Education and Culture to the Embassy of Hungary in Ukraine, greeted the participants of the Forum at the beginning of the event. Besides, Nataliia Nakonechna, Vice-Rector for Scientific and Pedagogical Work of «KROK» University.
On the day-X the teams were competent and qualified to answer all the questions of the jury members and make the final public speech - an appeal to the youth of Ukraine to preserve the environment of the planet and the country! These were incredibly emotional and talkative performances.
Overall, the jury members decided on the following division of places among the finalists of the National Youth EcoChallenge Competition:
- 1st place - Chernihiv lyceum № 22;
- 2nd place - Ladan gymnasium of Pryluky district council of Chernihiv region;
- 3rd place - Specialized school of І-ІІІ degrees №57 with in-depth study of English of Shevchenkivskyi district of Kyiv;
- 4th place - Specialized School of I-III degrees «Harmony»;
- 5th place - Rozhny Educational Complex named after F. Pohrebennyk.
We sincerely congratulate all teams!
We are proud of everyone! Special congratulations to the winners of the National Youth EcoChallenge Competition - Chernihiv lyceum № 22! Keep on going! Never give up!
Here is the link to view photo report: