The following issues were discussed:
- What are the mediation pyramid and mediation matrix?
- How to ask questions during mediation?
- How to listen in a right way?
- Why is it important to do intermediate feedback during mediation simulations how to do it correctly? - sharing experience of our training in Latvia and Spain.
- What is the difference between negotiations and mediation?
The participants of the meeting are the instructors, lecturers of BSK - Anna Zubachova, Svitlana Stadnyk, Oleh Tryboi, Andrii Hirnyk, Krychyna Anzhela, Anastasiia Shtanieva, Halina Sasin. The BSK trainers express gratitude to the mentors and trainers of the Erasmus+ MEDIATS project - to Jan van Zwieten, Dana Rone, Marjon Kuipers, Gea van Klompenburg, Francesco de Angelis!
The Project «Mediation: Training and Society Transformation» is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union. More details about the project you can find here.