Andrii Lotariev, Head of International Office; Anna Drobyna, Project Manager; Maryna Yevchenko, Administration Manager; Yuliia Khriienko, Anastasiia Shepelia, Inga Zayets, Project Managers; Aleksandra Horbachenko, Administration Manager, represented «KROK» University.
The host of the Online Visit, Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania), presented to the participants short information on the following topics:
- Admission and Marketing office, International office, Career office;
- Recruitment strategies and marketing tools. Previous successes and failures. Lessons learned;
- Pre-arrival preparation and guidance services to admitted international students. Step by step sharing of MRU practice;
- After arrival integration of international students (Introductory week, orientation, student mentors (or student ambassador’s) activities from arrival, socio-cultural integration, mid-term follow-up, counselling and related services during entire study period);
- Pre-departure meetings, pre-graduation orientation including career guidance (graduate traineeships, TRP for graduates to seek employment);
- International student integration. Student experience.
Many thanks to Mykolas Romeris University for organization of such a fruitful and efficient online study visit and to all the participants!
The project INTERADIS – «International Students Adaptation and Integration/ INTERADIS» 619451-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP aims to integrate international students into Ukrainian and European educational space by the means of cultural, ethnic, social and academic assets.
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.