Taras Finikov, President of the International Fund for Education Policy Research, Ph. D in Science (History), Associate Professor, Prof. at Warsaw University and «KROK» University, joined the panel discussion and presentation.
Andrii Lotariev, Head of International Office and other staff of International Office: Galina Bohachenko, Project Manager; Anna Drobyna, Project Manager; Maryna Yevchenko, Administration Manager; Yuliia Khriienko, Inga Zayets and Anastasiia Shepelia, Project Managers; Aleksandra Horbachenko, Administration Manager, participated in the event on behalf of «KROK» University.
The program of the online visit included:
- Opening by Jan van Zwieten and Steve Austen «Short and long term ambition on internalization»;
- Presentation by Jan van Zwieten «Why internationalization?»;
- Panel discussion;
- Group discussion, answering the question «Why going international?», «Short and Long term goals», «What kind of organizational changes it requires»;
- Presentations of panelists:
- Taras Finikov «How to acquire intercultural competences»;
- Izabella Agardi «Aspects of image building and identity construction»;
- Mario Neve «The context of place and environment»;
- Hala Naoum Nehme «European citizenship issues, a personal experience».
Many thanks to Netherlands Business Academy for organization of the fruitful and efficient study visit.
The project INTERADIS - International Students Adaptation and Integration/ INTERADIS619451-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP aims to integrate international students into Ukrainian and European educational space by the means of cultural, ethnic, social and academic assets.
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.