Andrii Lotariev, Head of International Office and other staff of International Office: Galina Bohachenko, Project Manager; Anna Drobyna, Project Manager; Maryna Yevchenko, Administration Manager; Yuliia Khriienko, Inga Zayets and Anastasiia Shepelia, Project Managers; Aleksandra Horbachenko Administration Manager, represented «KROK» University.
The program of the online visit included:
- Virtual «Kaffeerunde» with wonder.me
- Data Analysis of survey outcome (group work - allocating the responses to work packages)
- Best Practice with the Head of the International Office Dr. Annabelle Wolff
- Tools for coordinating the international student life cycle: Mobility Online, Orientation Days, Buddy Program
- Networking possibilities for International Offices in Germany
Many thanks to Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden, Germany for organization of the fruitful and efficient study visit.
The project INTERADIS - International Students Adaptation and Integration/ INTERADIS
619451-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP aims to integrate international students into Ukrainian and European educational space by the means of cultural, ethnic, social and academic assets.
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.