The project teams from all Ukrainian HEIs «KROK» University, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University participated in the meeting.
The team of «KROK» University was represented by:
Andriі Kuchko, First Vice-Rector, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Andriі Lotariev, Head of International Office, Halyna Bohachenko, Project Manager, Oksana Yeremchuk, Chief Accountant, Olena Bielova, Associate Professor of Marketing and Behavioral Economics Department, Faculty of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Olena Naumova, Associate Professor of Marketing and Behavioral Economics Department, Faculty of Economics and Entrepreneurship.
The monitoring program included:
- meeting with the Rectors/Vice-Rectors of the Ukrainian partner HEIs;
- summary of the achieved project results;
- presentation of each team project results, discussion of project key issues;
- communication with participants of study visits, administrative and academic staff of those divisions where the training module developed and implemented and the center of climate management created;
- discussion with financial administrators/responsible persons for project financial management;
- formulation of the preliminary monitoring conclusions (NEO Ukraine team). Discussion and summing-up the monitoring conclusions with all participants.
Representatives of the National Erasmus + Office in Ukraine Svitlana Shytikova, Project Coordinator, Kateryna Zhdanova, Expert in Communications and Mobility Programs, and Petro Krainik, Jean Monet and Project Registration Expert, provided recommendations for project implementation to all universities.