The project teams from all Ukrainian HEIs: «KROK» University, Uzhhorod National University, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Odessa National University of Economics participated in the meeting.
The team of «KROK» University was represented by:
- Andriі Kuchko, First Vice-Rector, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor;
- Andriі Lotariev, Head of International Office;
- Halyna Bohachenko, Projects and Programs Manager;
- Nelia Momot, Head of Department of International Relations and Journalism (department, on which the project will be implemented) of «KROK» University;
- Oleksandr Karlov, Head of Career Development Centre of «KROK» University,
- Anastasiia Yakymenko, Career Advisor of Career Development Centre of «KROK» University,
- Oksana Yeremchuk, Chief Accountant.
The monitoring program included:
- meeting with the Rectors/Vice-Rectors of the Ukrainian partner HEIs;
- summary of the achieved project results;
- presentation of each team project results, discussion of project key issues;
- communication with academic staff of the departments where the dual higher education model will be developed and implemented;
- discussion with financial administrators/responsible persons of project financial management;
- formulation of the preliminary monitoring conclusions (NEO Ukraine team);
- discussion and summing-up the monitoring conclusions with all participants.
Representatives of the National Erasmus + Office in Ukraine Zhanna Talanova, Doctor of Science, Analitycal Manager, coordinator of National HERE team, Ivanna Atamanchuk, Expert in Project Monitoring and University Academic Mobility provided valuable recommendations for project implementation to all universities.