The team of «KROK» University was represented by:
- Andriі Kuchko, First Vice-Rector, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor;
- Andriі Lotariev, Head of International Office;
- Anna Drobyna, Project Manager;
- Halyna Bohachenko, Project Manager;
- Oksana Yeremchuk, Chief Accountant.
The monitoring program included:
- meeting with the Rectors/Vice-Rectors of the Ukrainian partner HEIs;
- summary of the achieved project results;
- presentation of each team project results, discussion of project key issues;
- communication with administrative and academic staff of the departments working with international students;
- discussion with financial administrators/responsible persons of project financial management;
- formulation of the preliminary monitoring conclusions (NEO Ukraine team);
- discussion and summing-up the monitoring conclusions with all participants.
Representatives of the National Erasmus + Office in Ukraine Zhanna Talanova, Doctor of Science, Analitycal Manager, coordinator of National Tempus / Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine, Kateryna Zhdanova, Expert in Communications and Mobility Programs and Petro Krainik, Jean Monet and Project Registration Expert provided recommendations for project implementation to all universities.