July 11-15, 2022 5 days of modern concentrated knowledge on mediation and conflict resolution!
Conflict management skills are relevant in any field where people interact with people. You teach, deliver products or services, help solve problems, manage organizations, processes and people, agree, present - rest assured, there is always room for conflict. The world has developed technologies and tools to resolve successfully various conflicts. The International Summer Mediation School - 2022 dedicated to mastering the practical basics of mediation and conflict management. Participation in the International Summer Mediation School will provide information on the practical application of mediation and other conflict resolution methods.
Participation in the events will be useful for both experienced professionals and those who are just being acquainted with mediation.
The event will take place online (Zoom).
- 16:00 – 16:15 Opening of the International Summer Mediation School - 2022; Speakers: Olga Karpova, Oksana Sedashova, Victoria Polishchuk
- 16:15 –17:00 Is there a future in the mediator profession? Speaker: Gulmaidan Urozbaeva (Kazakhstan)
- 17:00 – 17:45 Conflict competence in the business environment Speaker: Kateryna Narovska, NAMU
- 16:00 – 16:45 The role of team leaders in conflict prevention and management Speaker: Oksana Demchenko
- 16:45 – 17:30 Advantages of the Mediation and comparison with court proceedings Speaker: Irakli Kandashvili (Georgia)
- 17:30 – 18:15 Mediation as part of the company's corporate culture Speaker: Alina Badina
- 16:00 – 16:45 Psychology of conflict: what prevents people from communicating normally Speaker: Tatiana Sanina
- 16:45 – 17:30 Ethics of a mediator: does it depend on the legislation of the country? Speaker: Victoria Polishchuk
- 16:00 – 16:45 Creativity technologies for conflict resolution Speaker: Oksana Sedashova
- 16:45 – 17:30 Amendments to the Law on Mediation of the Republic of Kazakhstan Speaker: Zhanara Usipbekova (Kazakhstan)
- 17:30 – 18:15 The potential of mediation as a mechanism for resolving disputes in new businesses Speaker: Natalia Fedotova
- 16:00 – 16:45 I want to help: how to help correctly? Speaker: Tatiana Vodopyan, NAMU
- 16:45 – 17:30 Mediation as a technology of the new corporate reality Speaker: Natalia Kalinina
- 17:30 – 18:15 Closing of the International Summer Mediation School. Mini-conference "Opportunities for the development of the professions of mediator and conflict resolution manager"
Those interested can obtain a certificate of advanced training upon request. The form of professional development is institutional, total amount 1 ECTS credit.
Participation fee for the International Mediation Summer School - 2022:
- Research and teaching staff of KROK University and KROK Business School free
- Students of the Master's Program “Mediation and Conflict Resolution” at the KROK Business School (2021, 2022) free
- Graduates of the Master's program "Mediation and Conflict Resolution" at the KROK Business School 250 UAH
- Everyone who wants to improve their skills 450 UAH