January 31, 2023 - February 1, 2023 "KROK" University, Professional College of "KROK" University, Ecological Club of Like-minded People "LOTOS" present international scientific and practical online networking International Highlight Event "Greening of modern educational space: main vectors of innovative transformation and ways of their implementation" is carried out as part of the implementation of the Erasmus+ project "Synergy of educational, scientific, management and industrial components for climate management and climate change prevention"/ CLIMAN 619119-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Among the participants are institutions of higher education that implement the CLIMAN project, including: Netherlands Business Academy, the Netherlands; HTW Berlin - University of Applied Sciences, Germany; Turiba University, Latvia; Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University, Ukraine; Lviv Polytechnic National University, Ukraine; Akaki Tsereteli State University, Kutaisi, Georgia; Haltgren Consulting Company, Germany.
The Highlight Event is taking place under the patronage of the Ukrainian National Commission for UNESCO and supported by: the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; International project "Associated Schools of UNESCO" (National coordinator of the network of Associated Schools of UNESCO in Ukraine).
Event partners: Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde (Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development), Germany; Non-governmental organization "Ekodiya Center for Environmental Initiatives"; European Wilderness Society; IT company "SoftServe"; Carpathian Biosphere Reserve; GlobalLogic Company; KPNZ "Kyiv Small Academy of Sciences of Pupil Youth"; "Holosiivskyi" National Nature Park; Hutsulshchyna National Nature Park; National Transport University; Partner network "Education in the interests of sustainable development"; Small grants program of the United Nations Development Program of the Global Environmental Fund; Center for career development of "KROK" University; Chernobyl radiation and ecological biosphere reserve.
21 schools participating in the International Project "Associated UNESCO Schools in Ukraine" participated in the event, namely:
- Varas Lyceum No. 6 of the Varas City Council of the Rivne Region
- Gymnasium No. 2 in Khmelnytskyi
- Communal institution "Bohodukhiv Lyceum No. 1" of Bohodukhiv City Council, Bohodukhiv District, Kharkiv Region
- Gymnasium "Dialog" in Kyiv
- Communal Educational Institution "Scientific Medical Lyceum" Dnipro" Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council"
- Communal institution "Educational and educational complex "Specialized school of the first degree with in-depth study of the Ukrainian language - gymnasium No. 39 named after the Hetman of Ukraine Bohdan Khmelnytskyi" Desnyan district, Kyiv"
- Communal after-school educational institution "Kyiv Small Academy of Sciences of Pupil Youth"
- "COLLEGE" Lyceum, Severodonetsk, Luhansk region
- Lyceum No. 23 of the city of Zhytomyr named after M. Ocheret
- Communal institution "Sviatohirsky institution of general secondary education of I-III degrees of Sviatohirsky city council of Kramatorsk district of Donetsk region"
- Educational complex (specialized school of the first degree with in-depth study of the Spanish language - social and humanitarian gymnasium) No. 176 named after Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Kyiv
- Educational complex No. 30 "EKONAD" (specialized school of the 1st degree with in-depth study of foreign languages-gymnasium) in Kyiv
- Rozhniv Lyceum "Hutsulshchyna" named after Fyodor Pogrebennyk of Rozhniv Village Council, Kosiv District, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast
- Specialized school No. 16 with in-depth study of the English language in Kyiv
- Specialized school No. 80 of Pechersk district of Kyiv
- Specialized school of I-III degrees No. 82 named after T.G. Shevchenko with in-depth study of the English language in Kyiv
- Specialized school of I-III degrees with in-depth study of the English language No. 165, Kyiv
- Specialized school of I-III degrees with in-depth study of the English language No. 85
- Chernihiv Lyceum No. 22
- School of I-III degrees No. 119, Desnyan district, Kyiv
- Educational complex "School of the first degree-gymnasium "Obolon" of the Obolon district of Kyiv