Haliç University invites you to experience studying at Istanbul in Fall Semester of the Academic Year 2023-2024 through Erasmus Grants within Erasmus+ KA171 Project!
Amount of grant: 800 €/month+275€ travel costs.
- Being a full-time student enrolled in a program of a HEI, in any education degree (primary, secondary or tertiary)
- For Bachelor students; having minimum 2.20 Grade Point Average out of 4.00
- For graduate students; having minimum 2.50 Grade Point Average out of 4.00
- The minimum foreign language proficiency level is B2 (Intermediate).*
- Having at least 30 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) or equivalent study load per semester (Students who have not fulfilled the requirements for graduation yet).
- The total period of joining the Erasmus+ program is one semester.
*Students can count the results of the English exam they have taken before, or the results of the foreign language exam (CPE, CAE, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic). If the student does not have any English Language exam result, the English exam has to be organized by the sending University. Minimum 60 points out of 100 grade system is required.
How to Apply?
- Erasmus+ KA171 Incoming Student Application Form
- Transcript or Records
- Certification of the English Level
- Motivation Letter*
*Motivation Letter and CV is not included within the scoring criteria. If there are applications with equal scores, motivation letter and CV can be taken into consideration.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
Contact person: Anna Drobyna,
Head of International Office.