Olena Bielova, Deputy Head, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration and Project Management Department; Olena Naumova, Associate Professor of Marketing and Behavioral Economics; and Galina Bohachenko, Project Manager participated in the event.
The program included the following topics:
- Prof. Gianpaolo M. Ruotolo, topic: «Production methods and climate harm in international law: a world trading system perspective»;
- Prof. Caterina De Lucia, topic: «The hydrogen economy to mitigate climate change»;
- Prof. Vera Fanti, topic: «The precautionary principle in the activity of the public administration: the risk management about climate change»;
- Prof. Luciano Beneduce, topic: «Microbial resources to mitigate and manage climate change in agricultural ecosystems»;
- Prof. Edgardo Sica, topic: «Green finance and climate change mitigation».
A lot of thanks to the organizers of event - University of Foggia and to all participants for an interesting and fruitful study visit!
The Erasmus+ project «Synergy of educational, scientific, management and industrial components for climate management and climate change prevention/ CLIMAN» 619119-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP aims to help the universities of Georgia, the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine to become centers for the development of research of climate management to accelerate integration into the global climate market and to meet global climate regulation requirements by acquiring best European practices in the field of climate change prevention, adaptation and mitigation.
The Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.