- Being a full-time student enrolled in a program of a HEI, in undergraduate degree
- For Bachelor students; having minimum 2.50 Grade Point Average out of 4.00
- The minimum foreign language proficiency level is B2 (Intermediate). *
- Having at least 30 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) or equivalent study load per semester (Students who have not fulfilled the requirements for graduation yet).
- The total period of joining the Erasmus+ program is one semester.
* Students can count the results of the English exam they have taken before, or the results of the foreign language exam (TOELF IBT, Pearson). If the student does not have any English Language exam result, the English exam has to be organized by the sending University.
How to Apply?
- Erasmus+ KA+107 Incoming Student Application Form
- Transcript of Records
- Certification of the English Level
- Motivation Letter*
* Motivation Letter and CV is not included within the scoring criteria. If there are applications with equal scores, motivation letter and CV can be taken into consideration.