A long-time partner of "KROK" University, the University of Foggia (Italy) invites you to participate in the selection for scholarships under the mobility (exchange) program for the first semester of 2022-2023 academic year!
International Call for scholarships - is an initiative adopted within the framework of the Apulian universities’ internationalization policies, with the financial support of the Regione Puglia, and aimed at promoting actions to welcome and host students at the University of Foggia for a period of up to 4 months of any nationality, coming from Ukrainian universities and seeking international protection.
Selected students will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Exemption from fees required for enrollment in single courses of the academic year 2022/2023
- ECTS after the successful completion of each course
- 4 months scholarship of 4.000,00 euro
- Free Italian language course at the University Language Centre
- Assistance from the staff of the Welcome Offices in dealing with administrative procedures and with integration into university life.
- To be a student of "KROK" University
- Not to be enrolled in another higher educational institution in Italy in 2022-2023.
- Applications must be submitted using the online form
- Applicant’s CV
- A scanned copy of the Applicant’s passport (or any other identity document) in course of validity
- Сertificate enrollment to “KROK” University
The deadline is September 15, 2022!
Good luck in selection!