On September 23, 2022, the selection of students to participate in a week-long workshop within "Social responsibility of young entrepreneurs and sustainable development" project was conducted. The event will be held in Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland, with the support of the Polish-Ukrainian Youth Exchange Council.
The selection consisted of an English language test, a motivation letter and an interview with the selection committee. The selection committee included: Andrii Lotariev, Director of Educational and Scientific Institute of International Education, Anna Drobyna, Head of international Office, Maryna Yevchenko, Project Manager of International Office. Also at the event were present: Iryna Kolesnyk, Head of International Business Department and Alina Holtseva, Acting Director of Students Affairs Department.
Congratulations to the students of "KROK" University for successful passing of the selection!
- Daryna Udovychenko, 4th year, majoring in "Finance, Banking and Insurance";
- Olha Skyrto, 3rd year, majoring in "Finance, Banking and Insurance";
- Anastasiia Shepelia, 4th year, majoring in "Law";
- Ariana Rakhimova, 4th year, majoring in "Marketing";
- Naila Andrushko, 3rd year, majoring in "Marketing";
- Maria Vasylieva, 2nd year, majoring in "Management";
- Yelyzaveta Halenzovska, 2nd year Master's student, majoring in "Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activity";
- Viktoriia Vozrud, 2nd year Master's student, majoring in "Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activity";
- Mariia Valkovska, 1st year Master's student, majoring in "Psychology";
- Alisa Orlova, 2nd year, majoring in "International Business".
We wish you a successful and useful week in Poland and a worthy presentation of "KROK" University to the international community! Good luck with your projects!