Haliç University invites you to experience teaching at Istanbul in Fall Semester of the Academic Year 2023-2024 Through Erasmus Grants Within Erasmus+ KA171 Project!
Announcement Date: 09.06.2023
Application Initiation Date: 03.07.2023
Application Termination Date: 18.07.2023
Amount of grant: 980 € + 275 € travel costs.
Departments and Quotas
|Department / Unit||Language||Total Quota|
- Being a full-time staff enrolled in a program of a HEI, in the mentioned education program (primary, secondary or tertiary)
- Total duration of stay is 7 days (5 days of mobility, 2 days of travel).
Staff will be undertaking Erasmus+ KA171 mobility in the Fall Semester of 2023-2024 Academic Year. Only mobilities in Fall Semester will be considered. Proposed mobility dates will be considerable if they are between 15 October 2023 – 01 February 2024.
How to Apply?
- Erasmus+ KA171 Incoming Staff Application Form
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Agreement
- Certification of English Level**
* Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Agreement should be filled out in detail and according to instructions within the document.
**Providing Certification of English Level is not a must; however, it will be considered as extra points in case of meeting the criteria. (Staff can count the results of the English exam they have taken before, or the results of the foreign language exam (CPE, CAE, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Contact person: Anna Drobyna,
Head of International Office.