The right to hold the II stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on the academic discipline «International Law (Public, Private)» was issued by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of December 6, 2017, No. 1572 «On the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in the 2017/2018 academic year». The Olympiad was opened by Volodymyr Lobodaiev, Vice-Rector for Scientific Work of «KROK» University, PhD in Historical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Oleksandr Pyzhov, State Expert on Regulatory Support of the Directorate of Higher Education and Adult Education participated in the opening of the Olympiad. He congratulated the participants and organizers of the Olympiad on behalf of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. 48 participants from 18 educational institutions of Ukraine took part in the Olympiad.
We sincerely congratulate the winners and all the participants of this remarkable event! We wish you further educational and scientific achievements!
Results of the event:
- 1 place Olha Bozhenko (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv)
- 2nd place Oleksandra Horbachenko («KROK» University)
- 2nd place Dmytro Deineko (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv)
- 3rd place Dmytro Pavlenko (National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine)
- 3rd place Dmytro Taratinov (National Academy of Internal Affairs)
- 3d place Stanislav Furs (Sumy State University)
Please, view the photo report here